Oneflow is a rapidly growing tech scale-up located in the heart of Stockholm. We have created a platform that automates the entire contract process from start to finish, all in one place. Turning clunky, static contracts into helpful, truly digital contracts that feel like magic.
We’re looking for a creative scrum master, our new Production Manager who’s superb at sticking to schedules and enabling our creators to do their magic. Come join our mission to build the most effective and memorable B2B brand and work with the best in-house team in the SaaS world. If you’re truly passionate about creative operational excellence, this role is for you.
Why is this role so important to the team?
- You’re the enabler for our creators to do their best work with high efficiency
- You add speed to our production while ensuring we’re on brand
- You never compromise on the quality, never stop raising the bar
This is you
As our Production Manager, you drive the operational work for our in-house creative agency at Oneflow, where we create our communication, visuals and collateral. You’re the creative project manager, resource planner, the interface between the creators and the internal clients and stakeholders.
You hold the baton from brief to final delivery and ensure that we stick to our timeplans, meet deadlines, are properly equipped in the team and constantly work towards the common goal in the best way. You will work with the entire marketing team, and be the contact person for other internal clients at Oneflow.
In your role, you will be involved in planning, driving and coordinating creative development together with the team, and you will challenge to raise the quality and effect of the communication we do. You act as a creative coach and support to the creators. You help everyone involved in projects throughout the production from start to finish, so that we always deliver on brand, on time and at the highest quality.
This is what you can look forward to
- Drive and execute creative production for a variety of marketing projects - big and small
- Coach and inspire the creators in marketing team to drive higher productivity and quality
- Be the point of contact for all creative and marketing production requests
- Coordinate variety of projects, both with external and internal communication but also internal development projects
- Be part of our mission to build the best inhouse agency for B2B SaaS
- Be part of the Oneflow culture - continue to hone your skills and build your career in an environment where dreams are never too big
- Work at Oneflow where we strongly believe in the individual's ability to lead themselves and you manage your own time
More about your experience and skills
- You are structured, solution-oriented, great at sticking to schedules, making quick priorities and staying focused on several things in parallel who are used to working in a creative and production-intensive environment
- You have several years of experience working in sprints, agile creative production management as well as coordinating cross-functional activities, from a media agency and experienced in media production
- Your experience helps you writing inspiring briefs, coordinate and estimate resources, see synergies, and shuffle things around based on priorities
- You are truly passionate about delivering work at the highest quality and making an impact
- You are a confident leader and are fluent in spoken and written English and Swedish, and prestigeless in helping out to clear blockers (e.g. translating copy from English to Swedish)
Oneflow combines the resources of larger companies with the innovation and dynamic atmosphere of early-stage ones. At Oneflow, you get to market the most amazing product in the contract automation space, and work with awesome colleagues who always got your back.
This is Oneflow Marketing
Oneflow marketing team plays a huge part in driving growth for the business. We are driven by the vision to make Oneflow synonymous with contracts. We do this by telling our stories that capture the essence of Oneflow in every step of our funnel in a way that can be retold through generations.
We are out-of-the-box thinkers, highly creative and extremely practical. Our highs come from hitting our numbers, finding that secret sauce, and most importantly, helping each other to succeed while having fun doing it! We value gender equality and diversity in our organisation and therefore, we strive for a team that reflects the diversity in today's society.
Come work with us
At Oneflow we welcome everyone and we do our recruitment based on competencies. If you feel the above description seems like a good fit for you - we would love to hear from you! Get in touch to start a journey you won’t regret.
The recruitment process starts with a meeting with Aleksandra from the Talent Acquisition team. The second step is personality and logical test and after that you’ll complete an assignment and meet the rest of the team for a final interview.
Apply by submitting your resume and personal letter telling us more about why the role is interesting and why you would be a good fit. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Visit our career site for more information about Oneflow.