Oneflow is a rapidly growing tech startup located in the heart of Stockholm. We have created a platform that automates the entire contract workflow from start to finish, all in one place. Turning clunky, static contracts into helpful, truly digital contracts. Processes are faster, decisions are better, and deals are quicker. It’s an easier, smoother, and smarter way for teams of all shapes and sizes to handle their contracts - just like magic. Come and work wonders with us!
We’re looking for a result-driven, ambitious Partner marketing manager to join our partner team. If you're a passionate tech marketer who wants to make a strategic impact on Oneflow’s growth through our partner community, this is a role for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Freedom to form a new role which lives between the partner and marketing teams with one purpose that is to dial up the pulse in our partner community
- Work with a forward-thinking product that helps free the world from painful friction with truly digital contracts - one contract at a time
- Work with a fun brand and company with a culture that encourages you to be your best!
Why is this role so important to the team?
- You’ll help build Oneflow as the preferred brand among our partners
- You’ll play an active part of driving revenue growth from partners - one of our strategic sales channels
- You’ll lead the way to get our partners to fall in love with Oneflow!
Oneflow combines the resources of larger companies with the innovation and dynamic atmosphere of early-stage ones. At Oneflow, you get to market the most amazing product in the contract automation space, and work with awesome colleagues who always got your back.
This is us
At Oneflow, our partner and marketing teams play a huge part in driving growth for the business. Our marketing team is driven by the vision to make Oneflow synonymous with contracts. Our partner team builds strong relationships with technical and commercial partners to drive more revenue and automation with integration partners. We are out-of-the-box thinkers, highly creative and extremely practical. Our highs come from hitting our numbers, finding that secret sauce, and most importantly, helping each other to succeed while having fun doing it!
We value gender equality and diversity in our organization and therefore, we strive for a team that reflects the diversity in today's society.
This is you
You are passionate about technology and marketing with a growth mindset. You are analytical, quick to spot and act on partner marketing opportunities that will drive brand awareness and revenue growth.
You’re no stranger in driving marketing projects cross-functionally from start to completion with great ability to influence and lead other teams that do not report directly to you. Your colleagues would describe you as an amazing communicator, team player and project manager.
What you’ll be doing
- Plan, develop and execute partner-facing marketing activities and campaigns to generate brand awareness, drive partner activation, leads and revenue
- Identify, build and execute on opportunities for staying top of mind and increasing brand awareness among our partners
- Work with our key partners and stakeholders to drive joint marketing plans from creation to execution
- Responsible for driving partner marketing projects from start to finish
- Work proactively and collaboratively with our partner and marketing team
- Establish budgets and performance metrics, and tracking systems for regular analysis and reporting
- Maintain a current library of partner resources
- Produce and deliver presentations to internal and partner audiences
- Support partner-facing content creation and campaigns such as presentations, newsletters, webinar outreach, etc.
- Field partner requests, prioritizing workflow, and identifying new opportunities
- Assist with partner-centric efforts such as partner onboarding, sales enablement and business development
Minimum skills and requirements
- 4+ years of experience in marketing or in similar role at rapidly growing tech companies
- Demonstrated experience in driving marketing projects from concept to fulfillment
- Demonstrated experience in developing partner-facing marketing programs and communications to drive brand awareness and demand
- Experience in managing stakeholders - internal and external - and in providing guidance or directions for decision making
- Experience in implementing affiliate program
- Fluency in one of the Nordic languages and English
- Strong organizational and project management skills
It’s a huge plus if you have
- Prior experience in selling tech products
- A huge network or if you’re active on social media especially LinkedIn
- Content production skills - either through written words, videos, or visuals
- Experience of working in EMEA or North America within SaaS / tech space
Come work with us!
We value gender equality and diversity in our organisation and strive for a team that reflects the diversity in today's society. At Oneflow we encourage and welcome applicants who are people of colour, LGBTQ+, people with disabilities and those without college degrees. We follow a competence based recruitment process.
If you feel the above description seems like a good fit for you - we would love to hear from you!
The recruitment process starts with a personality and logic test, then an interview with our core hiring team. After that you’ll complete an assignment before meeting the rest of the team for a final interview.
Apply by submitting your resume and personal letter telling us more about why the role is interesting and why you would be a good fit. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
Visit our career site for more information about Oneflow.